This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comon DVDFAB You got a problem

Hey I have been using DVDFAB for years never had a problem. But since the last three updates burning Blu-rays has not been any good! The analyze takes forever when it even finnishes. And sometimes it will go overnight without finnishing????? Do you know you have a problem???? Had to go back to 8.1.3.2 to burn The Magnificent seven. Had to use (Other Software) then burn Safe House to my hard drive then use 8.1.3.2 to compress and burn a Blu-Ray. Still would not analyze with 8.2.0.0qt???? A lot of other users are having the same problem and a guru on the forum is advising users to go back and get an earlier ver. to burn. Are you working the issue?????

Jim
    Last edited by CBR929; 08-20-2012, 03:04 PM. Reason: Forum rules

somebody need a nap???

Chill out ...read the posts and everything will get fixed.....it takes time to get thru these new protections.

Comment

Chill

Hey man Why don't they at least acknowlege the problem. This has been going on for some time now Bro!

Comment

Enough! It is clear there is a problem with some titles, but do not assume that they are not working on this and other things just because someone on the DVDFab staff has not posted about it. Follow berdman's advice.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I've had this problem with a bunch of titles, there is a problem which needs to be addressed.

When the analyze does work, it's still much slower than earlier versions of DVDfab.

Something in DVDfab got changed somewhere along the line which needs to be fixed.

Comment

Working...
          X