Lightning now broken; was OK in 8.2.0.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightning now broken; was OK in 8.2.0.0

I have been testing B-r Copy 8.2.0.0 for almost a month and have three days left on the trial.

Today I installed 8.2.0.5 and BD-50 > BD9 1080p/i recodes went from 25-40 minutes to 10-12 hours!!

If I buy the program will that get fixed? Or where is the download for 8.2.0.0?

Please post your log file.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by dallas7 View Post
      I have been testing B-r Copy 8.2.0.0 for almost a month and have three days left on the trial.

Today I installed 8.2.0.5 and BD-50 > BD9 1080p/i recodes went from 25-40 minutes to 10-12 hours!!

If I buy the program will that get fixed? Or where is the download for 8.2.0.0?
      Do you honestly think they would leave something like that broken? Check your settings and post the log that Wilson requested.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X