Hunger Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunger Games

Well I guess you guys at FAB are tired of hearing problems with Hunger Games!

Well I have a new one, I took back the combo pack cause I didn't need the dvd and exchanged for the 2 disc Blu-ray, all the extras on one disc and the movie on the other!

So I tryed 8205QT and 8206QT, also 8185QT as someone suggested and all of them picked title #76, and someone suggested title #17, which this disc does not have a title #17 nor does it have a title #1! I played it in my blu-ray player and it showed title #3 which the disc doesn't have eighter!

I played the file off my HDD which was #76 with VLC and the whole movie is out of whack, not in order! I went and checked the Internal Log and it didn't even make a log, just a small list of the 2mts, which are all out of order! While watching it on VLC the first 2mt was 0001 and they were setting at the table talking and thats were he said he wasn't giong to win and had no chance! The 2nd 2mt was 0004 and that was the Liongates Gears spinning around!

Its a USA R1 Blu-ray 2 disc from Walmart! Any suggestions, or have I missed something? I've been out of the house for a few days!

Internal log!

7m 38.06s: info: processing source(00509.m2ts)
    7m 47.78s: info: processing source(00504.m2ts)
    7m 59.64s: info: processing source(00501.m2ts)
    15m 05.75s: info: processing source(00512.m2ts)
    15m 15.97s: info: processing source(00511.m2ts)
    18m 09.83s: info: processing source(00001.m2ts)
    18m 23.24s: info: processing source(00505.m2ts)
    21m 49.59s: info: processing source(00508.m2ts)
    22m 03.68s: info: processing source(00503.m2ts)
    25m 12.37s: info: processing source(00510.m2ts)
    25m 23.25s: info: processing source(00502.m2ts)

DVDFab 8.2.0.6 (2012/08/24 19:35:44)

0m 03.49s: GPUAccelerate: 28735
    0m 03.49s: CUDA cap: 1
    0m 03.49s: Support coreavc decode: 1
    0m 03.49s: Graphics info: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 : 5.0 : 2.1
    0m 03.49s: Qt Translator file load success
    0m 03.52s: Load config successful.
    0m 04.02s: Init profile data driver sucessful.
    0m 05.67s: Init GPU settings sucessful.
    0m 05.67s: option dvd2dvd 0 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2dvd 1 file2bluray 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
    0m 05.67s: dvd2dvd:dvd2mobile:blu-ray2blu-ray:blu-ray2mobile:blu-ray23d:blu-ray2dvd:file2mobile:file2dvd:file2bluray:
    0m 06.10s: Config ExBar successful.
    0m 06.10s: dvd2dvd have 8 elements.
    0m 06.18s: dvd2mobile have 31 elements.
    0m 06.89s: blu-ray2blu-ray have 4 elements.
    0m 06.91s: blu-ray2mobile have 20 elements.
    0m 07.36s: blu-ray23d have 7 elements.
    0m 07.49s: blu-ray2dvd have 1 elements.
    0m 07.52s: file2mobile have 30 elements.
    0m 08.20s: file2dvd have 1 elements.
    0m 08.22s: file2bluray have 1 elements.
    0m 08.48s: Config work ui controls successful.

This is the whole log from 8206QT!

Comment

I have nearly the same issue as you. I tried the BD25 compression on it. I create an ISO files to stream across my network. I used the 8.2.0.6QT and the whole process took about 3 hours on my computer (vs 15 hours to analyze the disc with .0.5 version) When I stream it I am missing the first chapter. I didn't watch too far into the movie to see if other parts were out of whack or missing though.

Mine selected #76 as well, and does not list a number 1 or 17 as others have stated. With the .0.5 version it kept selecting number #226 I think it was. I am tempted to go and get the DVD version. My wife could care less about the BLuRay version, as long as she can stream it to wherever in the house she wants it at.

Comment

Hunger Games - 2 disc retail, USA Region A

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
        Well I guess you guys at FAB are tired of hearing problems with Hunger Games!

Well I have a new one, I took back the combo pack cause I didn't need the dvd and exchanged for the 2 disc Blu-ray, all the extras on one disc and the movie on the other!

So I tryed 8205QT and 8206QT, also 8185QT as someone suggested and all of them picked title #76, and someone suggested title #17, which this disc does not have a title #17 nor does it have a title #1! I played it in my blu-ray player and it showed title #3 which the disc doesn't have eighter!

I played the file off my HDD which was #76 with VLC and the whole movie is out of whack, not in order! I went and checked the Internal Log and it didn't even make a log, just a small list of the 2mts, which are all out of order! While watching it on VLC the first 2mt was 0001 and they were setting at the table talking and thats were he said he wasn't giong to win and had no chance! The 2nd 2mt was 0004 and that was the Liongates Gears spinning around!

Its a USA R1 Blu-ray 2 disc from Walmart! Any suggestions, or have I missed something? I've been out of the house for a few days!
        MY Region A/USA 2 disc retail title had a number of playlists with 16 chapters and total running times of 2:22:33 each. They all appear to be correct.
        I ripped the entire disc to my hard drive and processed playlist #76 to 25gb size using BDRB, burned and tested it. It plays perfectly. Playlist #17 is apparently for the rental version. Playlist #76 appears to be correct for the retail version.

Comment

Hi:
          8207 is out, we tested, it supported for Full disc to copy BD 25.
          Please try it :

Comment

8207QT Hunger Games

Well I D/L 8207QT this morning and made a full disc copy to HDD!

Tryed to play it on VLC! VLC would scan through alot of stuff and then play what it could, from parts of the movie, previews, set-up ect., ect.

But everything was still all out of order! If you need files or folder or what ever, I can send anything you need if it will help!

This Blu-ray is the 2-disc USA R1, came from walmart! It will back-up in main movie and full disc, but doesn't playback correctly!

Hope this helps if you need anything!

Could VLC be the problem? If I use title #76 again and run it through Ripper, would Ripper(BD) put it together right? Trying to get it so I can make a MKV format and put in media player!
            Last edited by 8855A; 08-25-2012, 09:45 PM. Reason: Question

Comment

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
              Well I D/L 8207QT this morning and made a full disc copy to HDD!

Tryed to play it on VLC! VLC would scan through alot of stuff and then play what it could, from parts of the movie, previews, set-up ect., ect.

But everything was still all out of order! If you need files or folder or what ever, I can send anything you need if it will help!

This Blu-ray is the 2-disc USA R1, came from walmart! It will back-up in main movie and full disc, but doesn't playback correctly!

Hope this helps if you need anything!

Could VLC be the problem? If I use title #76 again and run it through Ripper, would Ripper(BD) put it together right? Trying to get it so I can make a MKV format and put in media player!
              Hi 8855A:
              What's mean about "But everything was still all out of order!"
              Do you try to playback the backup with others player?
              The Blu-ray disc we tested is two, one is sepcial disc, another is movie.
              We tested the movie one.

Comment

8.2.0.6 QT Hunger Games

@ POTTI,

I found out it was VLC screwing everything up! I went back and did main movie only with 8207QT and I already had full disc on HDD!

Full Disc was 44.6 GB, Main Movie was 41.1 GB, so then I re-did the Main Movie and compressed it down to 25GB file! It took about 1 hour and 4 mins!
                That file came out to 11.9 GB, I thought that couldn't be right, so I went ahead and burned it to a Verb BD-R and put it in my Blu-ray player and it was the complete movie!

It looked good and played good, with HD Audio!(1080pi) So FAB was right all along, title #76! VLC was my problem! It looks good enough to put on my Media Player, but going to put it through Ripper to keep the 1080P! (Main Movie)

You guys are still the best there is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by 8855A; 08-26-2012, 12:56 AM. Reason: praise to FAB

Comment

You can try our DVDFab Media Player
                  DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                  http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

You need to play it using the miniso file that DVDFab makes. Use v8.2.0.7. It plays fine with Fab Media Player, VLC and TMT5. To play it, mount the miniso file using DVDFab Virtual drive and then use the Media->Open Disc option in VLC. If you try to play it with Open Folder in VLC, it won't work because VLC plays the m2ts files back in file number order. Main Movie is best if you just want to make a MKV or other conversion. Make sure that the Stealthy Clone option in DVDFab Settings is enabled (checked).
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

8.2.0.6 QT Hunger Games

Thank you very much SIGNALS for the great Info! I always wondered what use for minios was for and DVDFAB Virtual Drive!

Yes, thats all I do is Main Movie and then to MKV!

Comment

Working...
                      X