Battleship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battleship

Battleship won't copy to a BD25 disc. Oversize problem. Please fix.
    Keep smiling.

Please post the dvdfab_internal log file to get more help.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Internal Log

I can't find it. I must have deleted it by accident because of frustration. Sorry. And I also should have explained that I was attempting to do a full disc back up of the movie to a BD25 but the output size is 24.5g and won't copy onto a BD25. It says there's not enough space on the disc. All other movies I've succesfully copied including the Hunger Games the output size for those were 22.5g. So I think there might be something to do with a protection or something. Anyone else have this problem with Full disc backup of Battleship Blu-Ray?
      Keep smiling.

Comment

About the overisze problem.

It also gives me an output size of 25.4g which is to big. Something is wrong when trying to copy in full disc mode of this movie.
        Keep smiling.

Comment

Also i have the same problem with Battleship and the avengers bd,
          can't compress to bd25.
          Probably new protection?

Comment

Nothing can be done until someone posts the log file session from these titles.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

We are checking the oversize problem, please wait, thanks.
              DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
              http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

i haven't log file because in both case (battleship and the avengers) dvdfab can't arrive at 100% but stay at 84% - 85 % for 2-3-4 hours and i have to stop it.

/////EDITOR NOTE/////////// The log file is still created, please check and post what is there. Each session in the file has a time and date stamp.

Comment

Both Babyboy and I have already started a post about this. I also posted my log or as much of it as space allowed in the 1st thread. I also contacted direct via email dvdfab tech support. So far no advise that fixed the problem has come my way. I'm sure they are working on it.

Comment

I used 8208 full copy to hd then used 8085 to compress to 25gig it came out 22.4 gig and burned it with imageburn playes fine in my lg 3d player and my ps3 so might try 8085 to compress see if that works

Comment

Originally posted by Darth56 View Post
                      I used 8208 full copy to HD then used 8085 to compress to 25gig it came out 22.4 gig and burned it with IMG burn plays fine in my lg 3d player and my ps3 so might try 8085 to compress see if that works

This will also work on "THE HUNGER GAMES"

Comment

Fentango and the team are working on it.

The Fab team is working on it. If anyone else is having this issue post your logs and tell them were you purchased your BD copy of the movie to help them even furthur.
                        Keep smiling.

Comment

Working...
                        X