Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Safe

Can't even open Safe.... Says "Look for Updated Version".. I see the same issue referrenced under DVD Copy... Hopefully the fix will be the same... ie: tonight US time..
    "Are you still master of your domain?"
    Cosmo Kramer

Still didn't work with the update and the newest fix 8209 Beta and the updated version (special fix).. After 45 minutes of Opening movie and just blue bars.. I stopped it. This is the first ever, I have an issue with a blue ray backup.. And no, there is no log, because all it does is opening blue ray.......
    Cosmo Kramer

Comment

There is no special fix for the Blu-ray, there never was. It was for the DVD.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

SAFE

Can you explain to me why I am only getting "Opening Drive E:...........Blue bars and just stays there for like I said, 45 minutes, when I restarted and tried again... After the third time, gave up...

So I cannot even read the movie....

Any Ideas???
        Cosmo Kramer

Comment

Working...
        X