Lorax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorax

Lorax wont open. prompts me with check for update from dvdfab website.

thanks

-Blake

Update... No problem. I tried it again and it worked. Sorry for the foul up!

-Blake

Comment

Lorax Blu Ray will not even load up

With the Blu Ray Lorax movie, I can click into the directory structure, but DVDFAB never transitions into loading mode. The title never appears at all. It is as if the disc is not there except that i can click into the disc structure from Windows Explorer.

Note: You cut another post off when his log showed the Lorax disc titled The_Lorax_Rental. You DO realize that people buy excess copies of former rental discs from rental chains?? Once I buy it, it is mine just as much as if I were to buy a retail packaged version from Wal-Mart or Best Buy. So you can not use the disc title to disallow help.

I sent you the log file.

Thank You most respectfully.

Comment

Now it opens

Weird, after setting there for a few mins, it loads.....

Comment

There are probably no rental versions of this available for sale yet, it is still in high demand. It is not done to deny help (why on earth would we do that!) but to protect the forum and DVDFab from lawsuits from the movie studios. Get off your high horse. We have reasons for the things we do.

Your internet connection may be slow or erratic, DVDFab needs it to reach the decryption server for Blu-rays.

Originally posted by efigalaxie View Post
          With the Blu Ray Lorax movie, I can click into the directory structure, but DVDFAB never transitions into loading mode. The title never appears at all. It is as if the disc is not there except that i can click into the disc structure from Windows Explorer.

Note: You cut another post off when his log showed the Lorax disc titled The_Lorax_Rental. You DO realize that people buy excess copies of former rental discs from rental chains?? Once I buy it, it is mine just as much as if I were to buy a retail packaged version from Wal-Mart or Best Buy. So you can not use the disc title to disallow help.

I sent you the log file.

Thank You most respectfully.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X