This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD+ support?

when will DVDFab offer BD+ support to do "movie only"?
    screen shots of DVDFab look very good and i'd like to buy it once it does all i need it to do, which is 95% already.
    thanks,
    chumboy

Fengtao is working on including BD+ support. In this thread He stated it was delayed as of a result of issues related to aacs MKB14 protection.
    Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

No BD+ support in September? sigh.

from another thread "BD+ support was delayed and will be available in September".
      seems like there have been 2 releases in September and neither mentioned bd+ decrypting support.
      Any guess as to when it will make it into a build?
      Also, any plans on building in BD+ ENCRYPTING? If it is possible.

great application,
      chumboy

Comment

BD+ ENCRYPTING, Why you need that? Please don't tell me you work for movie studios
        If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

Originally posted by chumboy View Post
          from another thread "BD+ support was delayed and will be available in September".
          seems like there have been 2 releases in September and neither mentioned bd+ decrypting support.
          Any guess as to when it will make it into a build?
          Also, any plans on building in BD+ ENCRYPTING? If it is possible.

great application,
          chumboy
          I am told it will be soon, but no specific time frame. They are burning the midnight oil, I got a PM from him sent at 1:20AM his time. Please be patient just a little longer.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

no, don't work for the movie studios! hehe, that's a good one.
            i make corporate training movies and would like some protection.

Comment

If you want BD+ in disc. Then you will also need AACS as well. But like always dvd fab will break it. Well eventually
              If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

I could really use the BD+ removal about now

"The Unit" Blu-ray has this BD+ crap.

I sure wish DVDFab can get this feature going fast.

Comment

BD+ and new disks - DvdFab needs it soon...

Originally posted by DenonDefinitive View Post
                  "The Unit" Blu-ray has this BD+ crap.

I sure wish DVDFab can get this feature going fast.
                  almost all new blurays have this BD+ crap, I think the BD compession is a great feature - if it works (BD rebuilder does this - but it is still in beta after many months) - my feeling is this will take some modifications to get it bug free. But I feel it would have been better to have BD+ support, before the compression option, as it keeps dvdfab from working on quite a few BD discs. Also BD+ is going to require constant updating as anydvdhd has been doing now for many months, a new beta every week or more all having new BD+ support for new disks which are coming out, it is a big task to undertake - good luck Fengtao et al...
                  Hp d4996t CTO, vista ultimate 32 SP1,
                  Quad Core Q6600 2.4 GHZ 8MB L2 cache,
                  4Gb PC6400, Radeon HD2600XT 512MB,
                  Plextor 880SA 1.03, Optiarc AD-7241S 1.02bitS(L&L)
                  Buffalo BR-H1016FBS,
                  Optiarc AD-7240S 1.02bitS(Liggy&Lee),
                  LiteOn iHES208(8L09), LiteOn iHAS424(ZL1N),
                  2 Buffalo BR-816SU2's 1.02(jp),
                  Seagate 750GB SATAII 32MB cache.
                  WD Ext.HD 500GB SATAII 32MB cache.

Jazz, Blues, Peace = better for the soul!

Comment

its just a cat and mouse game. BD+ is on-the-fly encrypter. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by troy512 View Post
                      its just a cat and mouse game. BD+ is on-the-fly encrypter. LOL
                      I disagree, it's not a cat and mouse game it's already been mastered, I don't need to mention who, but enough peep's on this forum know whom I am referring to.
                      So what can be so different from what is already out there ?

Comment

What others are doing is not really relevant to any discussions here. Maybe Fengtao has found a better way to do it. ?? Most everyone has been very patient while this was being worked on and I hope it will be available soon. I'm ready for it too.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                          What others are doing is not really relevant to any discussions here. Maybe Fengtao has found a better way to do it. ?? Most everyone has been very patient while this was being worked on and I hope it will be available soon. I'm ready for it too.
                          signals,
                          Again I disagree, we all know the ability is there, how different, can it be to crack a code, fengtao has been promising a BD+ functionality for, well several months, and it has yet to happen, so I guess my bottom line here is, if your not ready to deliver it, don't offer it, period.
                          Don't hold people's expectations up if you can't deliver...

Comment

we have no reason not to believe fengtao
                            Last edited by troy512; 10-04-2009, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X