Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow White & the huntsman won't play

Hello,
    I'm having a problem playing the blu-ray Snow White & the Huntsman folder. It won't play at all.
    I've copied main movie only to a folder with dvdfab blu-ray copy.
    My player is TMT5 and mymovies.
    I've tried the last few verions of blu-ray copy and no luck.

the avengers works fine

Post the DVDFab internal log session from Snow White. You can copy and paste from the log files using Notepad.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Okay, I'll try to get that info later tonight. Thanks

Comment

I figured it out I had the "&" symbol in the title. I don't think TMT5 likes that.

I ripped the movie many times trying it last night. To get fresh log files. I changed my file name "&" to "and" by accident and it worked. I repeated and that seemed to be the problem.

If you still want log files let me know. I got them saved. But I think it's the "&" symbol

I think DVDFab media player dosen't care if & is in the title. But you can't use your media player with MyMovies 4.

Comment

Several recent Lionsgate releases have odd symbols such as "<" and ">" in the Volume name. As you discovered, you can change the Volume name with DVDFab. No need for the log files.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you. I really like this product.

Comment

Kinda sounds like Illegal Characters in file names.
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Kinda sounds like Illegal Characters in file names, which can also produce a error 400 Transcoder Error.
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                X