Strange playback behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange playback behavior

I use version 8.2.0.8 and 2 out of the last 5 or so rips from Blu-Ray to my hard drive have resulted in some weird playback behavior. During playback of the movie "Safe", there is one scene that repeated several times throughout the movie. The same thing happened during playback of "The Hunger Games", one scene repeated several times. "THG" also had a problem with lip sync during the second half of the movie. The first half was OK though. I thought the repeating scenes was a part of the movie during "Safe", like a "flashback", but when it happened during "The Hunger Games", I realized it was a problem with the rip. Any theories on what was the cause of this and how to remedy/avoid this? I was thinking it may have been caused by multi tasking on my PC during the rip, but that's an uneducated guess.

Thanks in advance.

Suggest keeping your DVDFab more upated. There were fixes for THG in later versions, SAFE likewise. Try 8212 and see how it works.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X