men in black audio copy copy guard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

men in black audio copy copy guard

I riped mlb made a new blu-ray it played very good but 14 minutes into the movie a copy guard muted my audio out. Is there something i can do to remove the copy guare. My tv is a panasonic and my blu-ray is a sanyo
    Last edited by iamtherealfrog; 12-02-2012, 07:37 PM.

There is no way to remove it. You can try to make a protected disc but chances are that won't work. Your best bet is a player that doesn't recognize Cinavia or a media player.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Since your issue is Blu-ray I moved your thread here.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Does anyone know how to burn Men In Black 2?

Comment

ajross
          Please start a new thread about your problem, this thread is about MIB 3. Post more information if you are having a problem.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Does anyone know how to burn Men In Black 2?

For some reason I can't start a new thread.

Comment

More Info of why you can't, such as logs, and or other things you think are not working!

More info will get you more help! Its like saying my car is broke can you fix it! Need more to go on!

Comment

I sorta thought that there were no way to take out the Cinavia, but are you trying to. What blu-rays does not allow Cinavia to work? Does a blu-ray player have to be 3d capable or will any blu-ray work?

Comment

Hi iamtherealfrog
                  If you Blu-Ray player is infected with Cinavia then there is nothing you can do about it, but get a player that is not infected.
                  Here is some information about it http://blog.dvdfab.com/cinavia-protection.html
                  CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

video player

well i broke down and bought a video streamer and my cinavia problem is over for now. these video player are a pretty high expence. i am seeing cinavia on more and more videos which brings me to conclude that making backups will be over till someones fixes the cinavia problem. something new to me is that the 3d dredd movie is looped in the blu-ray video and dvdfab would not copy the 3d part. i copied the whole disk put it on a hard drive and played it thru my streamer and it played the 3d, thats another problem it was a large file and eats up a lot of space. i'll keep using dvdfab but i hope the audio problem gets work out soon.
                    Last edited by iamtherealfrog; 01-26-2013, 09:08 PM.

Comment

i think the reason for the slow induction of cinavia is to give the market time to phaze out the old players, so act fast get an old player before its to late.

Comment

Working...
                      X