This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ice Age 4 (blu-ray)

Does anyone know which is the correct main movie title for this - 8.2.2.4Qt won't detect it! There are 12 options - 800(1); 800(2); 800(3); 801; 802(1); 802(2); 850(1); 850(2); 850(3); 851; 852(1) & 852(2). Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi,lungfish:
    What region are you and where did you buy it?

Comment

Make sure you have a good internet connection. BD+ removal for this title should be supported for most all region/country sets. See if DVDFab creates any sort of internal log file at all when you put the disc in the drive.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm in the UK so it's an RB (rental copy) only just released here yesterday! Sorry can you remind me how to access the internal log...

Comment

My internet connection is fine - maybe cos it's a new release?

Comment

Hi lungfish
            Please give this a read through before posting again Observance of Copyright Laws in the DVDFab Forums

CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X