Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New DVDFAB still gives me the commentary

Hi,

I tried every way there is to try and not get the commentary.
    I use to just hit remove HD and that took care of it, but not now.
    I just went back to 7.0.9.2 and still no change.
    I read all the post here and still nothing works.
    Is it just me? I mean is there a fix for this or what?

I have windows 7 ultimate 64bit

Thanks for your time and help

You can try removing the AC3/2 audio stream, the director's comments are usually on that track (not always!).
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Nope, that didn't work.
      all it did was mute the who thing.
      I tried my new Alien Resurrection from the new blu-ray box set and I got them commentary not to work but all I got was the audio music and now voice or doors closing etc. Again, I have tried every combo.
      I even had to start writing it down because of the many combos I had to try.
      When I had this problem awhile back all I had to do is remove HD audio then it would work, but now nothing. What the Heck!

Been going on 4 days trouble shooting something that use to work.
      I finally had to start posting due to i'm out of options.

Thank you for your time and help.

I guess i'll have to ask Santa to fix the problem. lol

Comment

It may be a setting on your player, or you may have accidentally set the default arrow for the audio stream in DVDFab (small triangle next to the audio stream checkbox). That will make whatever stream you selected the default one for playback.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

In the past I've had a few backups that would default to the director's comments for whatever reason and up to now I've always been able to use the set top's remote to select the correct audio track.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            It may be a setting on your player, or you may have accidentally set the default arrow for the audio stream in DVDFab (small triangle next to the audio stream checkbox). That will make whatever stream you selected the default one for playback.
            It's not the player.

Here is what I use to be able to do.

I'm using my video converter and it picks up the commentary from the dvdfab folder that was created from decrypting. I guess I can always use the audio from the regular dvd which I have.
            then just add it to the film in my movie maker.

Eff you Murphy's Lawl.
            It got me again. lol
            Last edited by salvawhoray; 12-16-2012, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Hi,
              Seems no matter what I do I just can't get the english verison to work. It is either foreign language or nothing at all.
              I added a pic.[IMG]C:\Users\shawns\Desktop\DVDFAB[/IMG]

I hope I did the picture adding correct, it is my first time trying.

Comment

Use the Manage Attachments button below the post editing window to attach an image to your post. The IMG bb code will not link to an image on your hard drive, it must be a website or image server that is always online.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Have you tried using the preview window to check your audio selection? Simply shove the disc in and let fab read it ,start the preview, right click the preview window to check your audio. If it's not the right one, make the change in the AUDIO pane ,(make sure that the one you want is highlighted and has the right pointing V) DIRECTORS COMMENTARY is usually AC-3/2. Hope this helps.

Comment

Click somewhere on the title it will turn blue and you'll be able to click the audio button and drop the menu down. The little triangle I've outlined sets the default audio stream when the movie begins. See attached:
                    Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

the preview window don't work; I'll right click it then chose play then the window goes down. And I can't get it back up unless I restart DVDFAB.

Comment

Originally posted by salvawhoray View Post
                        the preview window don't work; I'll right click it then chose play then the window goes down. And I can't get it back up unless I restart DVDFAB.
                        Please go to "Common Settings>General>Preview" page and choose "Internal" as decoder, then restart fab, the preview windows will work fine.

Comment

Seem the only way I can add sound to the movie with out commentary is to convert Blu-ray to DVD then use my converter to take out the audio then put it in my movie maker under the silent movie.
                          My screen doesn't look like your attachment because I just have blu-ray copy.

I'm going to make a little short film showing whats going on and maybe that will help better.

Thanks for your time and help.

Have a great Christmas.
                          Last edited by CBR929; 12-24-2012, 03:01 PM. Reason: Removed pic

Comment

Your attachment has a personal name and address on it, a very, very bad idea to post in an open forum. I hope I've removed it from public view.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Screen shot removed as I have no idea what that pic has to do with Fab.
                              Please try attaching another one with out personal information.
                              Thanks
                              CBR929
                              Last edited by CBR929; 12-24-2012, 03:08 PM.
                              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X