Task Queue, how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Task Queue, how?

I just upgraded to 9 and noticed when I use Blu-ray Copy "Main Movie Only" it adds it to a queue. However, I see no way to add another movie to that queue until its completed.

That kind of defeats the purpose of a queue? Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Yes, try the little "+" button to the right of the source window to add items. And update to v9.0.1.8 Beta.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

That just scans another disk/file, you cant add more than 1 thing to the queue.

When you are processing a file it says "Task Queue" if there is no way to queue things, then it's not a queue...

Comment

I have the same issue I cannot cue projects on the same disc.

??

Comment

Same here...I always make a main movie rip, an ISO, and PS3 file from each of my disks. I'd like to be able to add all these to the queue instead of having to babysit it one at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by lavee383 View Post
            Same here...I always make a main movie rip, an ISO, and PS3 file from each of my disks. I'd like to be able to add all these to the queue instead of having to babysit it one at a time...
            Or is this a feature that needs to be added to the wish list for future capabilities? That way we can take full advantage of the task queue.

I know it's possible because if I copy the main movie...the disk gets kicked out...I push the disk back in and select ISO...it then shows both in the task sequence (copy and ISO task) and it pulls up an error stating that the file already exists, do I want to overwrite it? So I know it can be done, we just need a button that gives us the ability to add items to the queue (if not already available and I just am too blind to see).

Comment

Working...
            X