Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible to write Cinivia from ISO image?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible to write Cinivia from ISO image?

I routinely save the ISO images and burn the dvd or bluray from the image. I just found I could not play Looper because my new LG player has cinavia. I had to replace it when my old one broke. Is there a way to re-write the BluRay from the image and this time get it correct?

If not, then my wish is to have enough info added to the ISO to enable a rewrite to occur correctly.

Thanks for looking!

You will probably need to start over, the Cinavia infection can't be removed and the DVDFab workaround requires that the AACS protection still be in place (it is already removed from your image).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Better to get a cinavia free player.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Guys, you need to boycott this crap. Buy something else or don't buy any hardware till those bastards get it through their thick skulls: NO DRM.

MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
        MultiShrink
        : DVD Shrink batch processing
        Offizieller Ãœbersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
          Better to get a cinavia free player.
          So, where can I purchase a brand new blu ray player, which name brand and model, that does NOT have the Cinavia on it? I'm already aware of firmware before/after thing, but firmware is NOT listed on the box when you buy a new player. My current player is 3 years old and does not have it but my current player will not last forever. Cinavia is here to stay - nobody says differently, so I need to make plans that include a stand alone player that I can put a physical disc into.

Comment

I would look into insignia or dynex or go get youre self a media player
            ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              You will probably need to start over, the Cinavia infection can't be removed and the DVDFab workaround requires that the AACS protection still be in place (it is already removed from your image).
              Cinavia can be removed with other software, not dvdfab.

Comment

Working...
              X