Intel Quick Sync Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intel Quick Sync Problems

Hello, I just built my own computer, new rig, but I have been using dvdfab for years.

Heres my setup :
    I7-3770K
    Asus P8z77-v pro
    GTX 560 2gb
    32 gb ram
    250gb ssd
    2tb 6.0 gb hdd

I have dvdfab 9.0.2.3 , I have it set to quicksync for decoders, all but 1 which is the middle one which is vc1 I have that set to h64.

I have installed latest chipset drivers, installed and running lucidvitru x64 for Windows 8 64 bit.

Everytime I try to compress 50 gb of my movie End of Watch or Taken 2, it stops and completely goes down to 0, or status bar just disappears, and nothing is happening anymore.

End of Watch gets to 12.85% then stops
    Taken 2 gets to .67 then stops

Don't know why, can someone help me set up quicksync correctly, or tell my why fab is stalling out?

I have lucidvitru set to D mode.

Can someone tell me what my setting should be, or how I should set up quicksync?

Trying to compress 50 gb to 25gb discs.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post the DVDFab internal log from either/both of these movies that fail. As a workaround, you can try setting decoding to software and encoding to use the GPU (or all software, you will get good results with that CPU).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Attached are my internal logs from the last go at it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Did you add the DVDFab.exe to the VIRTU app list?

Comment

Yes I sure did.

Comment

You're sure you did or you did?

Comment

Working...
            X