Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HiMedia error on Fox movie

Dear developer

I am using HiMedia 800b player. It works perfect since I had it with your ISO files. Current, in the latest V9.0.2.6, I found it does not work with Fox movies. The latest "Skyfall" and "The Watch" have issues. They are same that HiMedia plays the first 4 seconds in the Fox spot-light copywrite clip and then stopped. However, the ISO is fine on my PowerDVD. I had the latest HiMedia firmware. Is it a HiMedia bug? or it is something that your decrypted clip trigger the error?

Thanks for you attention on my issue. I apologize if this topic in the wrong place.

~Charles Feng

Please install DVDFab Media Player (free) and see if it will play the ISO correctly on your PC.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I installed the DVDFab Media Player. It has the same issue to the HiMedia player. It last 2 secs more than HiMedia till the Fox spot-light copywrite clip ends. Only PowerDVD can play the movies so far.

Comment

Skyfall Issue

Hi - I have exactly the same problem but I am trying to play Skyfall on a Popcorn C200 box. It just stops after a few seconds of displaying the fox spotlight screen. I have tried playing it in Total Media Theater - works fine.

Comment

Now I have another Fox Blu Ray with exactly the same issue; A Good Day to Die Hard. I have copied as an ISO and as m2ts. I also tried the different compatibility settings. When I play through my Popcorn Hour C200 the Fox Searchlight is displayed for a few seconds (with sound) then the screen goes black. I can get back to the menu so it has not crashed the box. It plays fine with Total Media Theater.

So now I have 2 Fox Blu Rays with exactly the same issue; Skyfall is the other.

I checked my collection from Fox I also have Australia, Man on Fire and Valkyre - all work fine on the Popcorn C200.

Comment

I also have the same problem. I don't have any PC blu-ray player software that works, so I use my Seiki blu-ray player, and it just hangs there after the logo.

What's the solution to this?

Comment

Working...
            X