Skyfall bluray backup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skyfall bluray backup

Hello everyone, I am trying to backup my store bought copy of Skyfall bluray. I am for some reason unable to do so. Actually The disc will not even play in my pc bluray drive or my external bluray LG drive. It WILL play in all 3 of my home BD players. I have cyberlink pwdvd 9 and corel bd. they both fail to load. Dvdfab bluray copy fails to open the disc. Internal error message. Has anyone managed to backup this disc? Am I missing something? The disc is new and free of scratches or fingerprints. Thanks as always guys

Can your pc bluray drive and external LG drive recognise other bluray discs? If yes, it may be something wrong with your Skyfall bluray disc. If not, please change your BD drive and try it again.

Comment

308 error with Skyfall. USA Retail version.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Same problem... DVDFab will not open disc

I am seeing the exact same problem when I try to backup Skyfall. It will not open the disc and mentions an "Internal Error". Disc played just fine on the PS3.

DVDFab admins... any idea why this would happen?

Comment

Check your drive manufacturer's web site for a firmware update. I've seen a couple posts where members are having to update firmware to play some newer release BR discs.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X