DVDFAB Copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB Copy

I am having trouble using DVDFAB Blu Ray Copy lifetime version in just copying my movies to a blank BD-R 25Gb. If someone could just guide me in the right direction I would be greatly appreciative. I keep on following the next arrows after picking main movie, but it nevers seems to work right and I am sure it is me. One quick question, does DVD QT different than the regular versions? Also I have an Intel i7 860 2.80 GHz with 8 Gb ram and all the other bells and whistles, but I have only 1 blu ray writer. I am just trying to follow directions for main movie, but I don't seem to be getting the gist of it. If some one could help it would be a big help. Thanks......

QT versions just mean the name of the software used. to create them.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
      http://www.dvdfab.com/tutorial
      QT versions just mean the name of the software used. to create them.
      Thanks for your reply. In your opinion, which is better DVDFAB BluRay v9.0.2.8 or a QT version? Also if you know how to copy with it can you give me some quick tips? Anything would be appreciated. Thanks....

Comment

All versions since 8.0.8.5 are QT versions. All version 9 are QT.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

How is it failing to work?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Breaking Dawn & Zero Dark Thirty Blu Rays

I have 1 Blu Ray writer and I am trying to copy my movies to a BD-R 25Gb by starting the program and then put the movie in the Blu Ray writer and it reads it for 20 minutes or more and it pops up with the main movie circle checked off and then I hit next. From there it wants to know where on the hard drive do I want to copy it and I hit the arrow on the roll down box and I check off the suggestion that gives me my C: drive with DVDFAB etc. I then take the movie out and hit next and then it goes on for a long while until it finishes and now I want to copy it from the hard drive to a blank Ritek BD-R 25 GB, so I put a blank in the writer and I hit next and from there it does not seem to work. It will not write and I don't know why, but I was trying to copy The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Blu Ray and I also try to copy Zero Dark Thirty Blu Ray the same way, but it just seems like I don't really understand what I am doing. I know this is very vague, but I hope you can get the gist of what I am trying to relate to you. Since that time I have cleaned up my sub-folders under C:\users\my user name\My Documents\DVDFAB\ Main Movie(Name) and therefore I do not have any log files to send you. I am hopeful you or some one could give me a brief explanation on how I am supposed to be doing this. Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Working...
            X