BluRay Copy Partial or missing Subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BluRay Copy Partial or missing Subtitles

Have noticed a rash of my Bluray copies only using subtitles partially or not at all on several BluRay copies. When I go to place the movie onto the 25gb disc I used the Full copy as the source, main movie is what is selected and target is the E: drive. Inside the Subpicture box the X is selected for English because I always use the default which is automatically selected when you do the full copy.

Anyway, the movie Premium Rush, the titles are there for the conversation on the back porch when she takes the money (Chap 8) to the guy, conversation starts in English then Subtitles kick in when he talks to her. Great, subtitles working here, later on in the movie Chap 12, when the mother and kid arrive at the dock no subtitles appear so you don't know what is being said. The Movie ARGO, subtitles are missing when the investgators talk to the housekeeper out at the front gate, same probem in Airport when guards are pre-checking them before they board. Noticed this problem on John Carter when the movie begins in the desert scenes with the Eggs being discovered, no subtitles yet later on the Subtitles appear. This is very annoying and doesn't make for good copies because during the important scenes converations are going on and the viewer has no idea what they are saying. Even though Subtitles are indicated as selected in the Subtitle box these fail to be consistent in any way.

Can anyway explain why? Kind of defeats having the movie only version to fit onto a Bluray 25 GB drive if you don't know what is being said.

What player are you using when you see this problem?
    Try compressing from the original disc to 25GB, or from a Main Movie rip instead of Full Disc, see if the results are better.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X