bluray movie to bd-r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bluray movie to bd-r

I need step by steps on how to burn a bluray movie to bd-r disc.
    I am using dvdfab 9.0.4.5 (paid) and i also installed imgburn.
    I have decent knowledge with dvdfab but I never used imgburn.
    I am looking to do full movie not just main movie.
    I want extras and chapter selection.
    And please try to do your best not to use abbreviations because I will not know what you are talking about.
    Thanks.

If you have a question about a competitors software go to their web site and ask it, don't do it here.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

To burn Blu-ray movie to BD-R, we suggest to use the default DVDFab burning engine since it supports Blu-ray 3D burning.

Just choose BD25 as output size, choose your Blu-ray writer as target, and use Full Disc mode to copy the Blu-ray disc.

If you have any problem, please let us know.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

When I followed all those steps the last one is to insert blank media. I insert BD-R disc and the screen hangs on "detecting writable media". I did choose to do a BD25 size and these are memorex brand BD-R 4x 25GB disc. My dvd rom drive is a blu ray player but does that not mean it is a burner? Model number is matshita bd-cmb uj130as.

Comment

Yes, that model drive is a BluRay reader, it won't write.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Moving thread.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X