No announcement yet.

How to get customize blu-ray copier to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone remembers which version worked for them, or any members know what version the OP are talking about please post what version it is.
    @ zealousdragon & bmcelvan
    If you need an older version of Fab send me a PM with your e-mail address, and I will be happy to send it to you.
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 07-31-2013, 08:03 PM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

ANYONE???

Thanks for the offer CBR929. As soon as someone acknowledges this version, I for one will be contacting you. So many movies I have already done that should have been custom. But from what I have been reading, the custom option hasn't worked for years. Hopefully they are wrong.

Comment

"STILL" waiting.......

Comment

Anyone, please?

Frustrated.........

Comment

Still looking for an answer. Was there ever a version that worked????????

Comment

Still not working on version 9.0.6.1 Pretty messed up. Cant even get a response from DVDFAB with the version number that ever worked. Actively seeking an alternative now. Until this... I would have recommended DVDFAB products,,, NOT anymore.

Comment

Hi zealousdragon
                I'm sorry you never received an answer.
                I do not use the customize feature.
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Check it out!! We are on version 9.0.6.6 and it still don't work. Imagine that....

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                    Hi zealousdragon
                    I'm sorry you never received an answer.
                    I do not use the customize feature.
                    CBR929
                    I don't blame you CBR, just really frustrated that this feature that's advertised and still an option as a main feature doesn't work at all, not even slightly. Thank you for taking the time out to reply to me.

Comment

disappointed

Yeah, I agree, it's really hard to support a product that does not work. Blurays are so big and have so much stuff on them, it'd be nice to keep the two or three things you really want and thus keeping a higher quality copy of those few things versus either having a disc for every title you want or JUST have the main movie. WHAT'S THE POINT of having to burn 5 Bluray discs out of the original one if you want 5 titles.

Comment

9.0.7.2 AND STILL DOESN'T WORK.
                        Done with this company. Not even an attempt to even address this issue. A feature that is one of the main key components needed for any person that's doing movie back-ups.

Comment

Anyone tried the latest beta to see if it's fixed yet?

Comment

BD Customize is in v9.1.0.1 Beta and later. Also seems to be in v9.0.7.2, but I have not tried it.

////////UPDATE/////////
                            I tried v9.1.0.1 and the Main Movie is still included even if not selected, if that is what you are posting about. I will send this to the QA Team on Monday morning Beijing time. Same result with v9.1.0.2 .
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

A whole new program and guess what..... Version 9.1.0.2 and Customize still dose NOT work. now, all you have to do is have the main movie selected and it will record the entire disc. Just as if you where on full copy mode

9.1.0.2 DOSE NOT WORK

Comment

They are working on it.
                                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                                X