Good Day to Die Hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Day to Die Hard

When copying and compressing to BD25 as a Main Movie copy, I experienced Freezing of playback of copied movie. Anyone else having this issue? It happens around 3 places, all towards the end of the movie. I was wondering if this has to do with compression phase of the copying process or the burning process. I haven't had this issue for awhile, but on the latest version 9.0.4.7 I have it. I am wondering if this issue would be corrected if I had cloned it as a BD50 burn.. Anyt thoughts?
    "Are you still master of your domain?"
    Cosmo Kramer

If you are burning to a BD-25 and the freezing is near the end I would suspect the blank media or perhaps the burn speed is too high.

If you still have the temp files, play them from your HDD and see if they skip in the same places.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am getting video freeze but audio is still going on. It seems to me 9.0.4.7 doesn't decrypt this disc correctly.

Comment

Remember that the first 20 seconds of the movie are just black screen. I don't have the Bluray yet, just the DVD.

All,
        Please post or attach the DVDFab internal log session from v9047 for this title.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Minesh,

That was my first thought, and was my primary request for an answer. I have used the same media for burning for years, and have only occasionally had an issue. This issue was related to this update as well, and the reason for my question....Never had this issue with ver 8... so it seems again, that we are back at the correction with a new version series... ie: version 9..The old fix as we go...

8 series was basically running like clockwork.. then the 9 series staterted and the 8 series was left behind...And looking at the posts... looks like the 9 series, especially 9.0.4.7 has a bunch of issues..
          Last edited by dcc1048; 07-08-2013, 04:24 PM.
          Cosmo Kramer

Comment

dcc

If you want help with a title, post your logs. Vents about v9 vs. v8 are not really helpful. v8 (which had its own issues) was just updated, try it.

Comment

Unfortunately, Logs don't help with a freezing issue that has happened days prior...and watching days later...
              Cosmo Kramer

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                Remember that the first 20 seconds of the movie are just black screen. I don't have the Bluray yet, just the DVD.

All,
                Please post or attach the DVDFab internal log session from v9047 for this title.
                Signals,

I will post internal log later on. My suggestion is to get blu ray disc and try it. You will find the issue what DCC1048 and I am talking about.

Comment

9.0.5.0 just out, have you tried it on this title?
                  How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

This whole issue and others is just hard to take. Other software that I use for DVD's don't have these issues. They update and everything works beautiful consistently. The Blu-Ray product here, everytime they update there are more issues. I do understand that the decryption updates may have to be updated, but not the entire program.

And taking 8 hours to copy/burn is hard to do when it has to be redone for a copy of a backup for a movie.

It is very diheartening. That is why the v8 series was so good. The developers seemed to have it right at the end before they then switched to the v9 series.It's still a great program, but it is not consistent....
                    Cosmo Kramer

Comment

Working...
                    X