Identity Thief copy problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identity Thief copy problem

Trying to back up my copy of "Identity Thief" and it is taking forever (10+ hours) for copy. Anybody tried this one? It took a long time to read and copy protect, as well. I'm running V9.0.4.7

Is it copied and played back successfully in the end?
    You can set software as codec in common settings -> general -> A/V codec and try again.

Comment

Thanks, Terry. I haven't got the patience to wait 12 hours to see if it copies successfully. Already coastered 3 50GB disks. Anybody else having problems with this disk? Seems that since I loaded 4.7, DVDFab has been giving me trouble.

Comment

Post the DVDFab internal log, impossible to help without it. With problem discs, copy them first to your hard drive and test playback from there before burning.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

idenity thief

Just purchased identity thief bd yesterday. Did 50 gb to 25gb. Used imgburn and fab 9. Downloaded to hdd and then to bd 25 gb disk. With 50gb to 25gb it only took a little over 2 and half hours for everything. Shouldn't matter but obtained a previously viewed. Disk even had a few marks but fab copied perfectly. If you go from 50gb to 50gb I have to think it goes even faster. Suggest using imgburn and download to hdd first and then copy to bd. Best to send info as Signals suggested. Lots of experienced folks on here to help you but they need that info.
          Good luck Buster

Comment

Working...
          X