NEXT button is missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEXT button is missing

I had just finished a BD50 to BD25 task and was going to do a MAIN MOVIE task next.

The movie title was automatically selected, but I went and changed the audio to only be the AC3/5.1 stream. I then noticed that the NEXT button was missing. There was nothing I could do to get it back, other than to quit DVDFab9 and start over.

This was not the first time that I've tried to do a MAIN MOVIE task and not have the NEXT button.

Fab will un-mark the source title after the task is done,which causes the next button missing. You can mark the source in Source list if you want use the source again.

Comment

I must be blind. I went looking, after this happened, to try and find a way to do something like that. I couldn't find it.

Comment

Hi MrVideo,
        Please see the pic below.
        Attached Files

Comment

There is an existing thread about re-using the same source in v9 somewhere that has captures of the procedure. I'll try to find it.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X