GNarrated Blu-Ray Copies on Olympus and Snitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GNarrated Blu-Ray Copies on Olympus and Snitch

When going BluRay ISO to BD25 the copy has a narrator speaking instead of the movie track for Olympus Has Fallen and Snitch. Any suggestions?

If you are using movie only, ensure that you select the right audio tracks and default track.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Commentary Tracks

Originally posted by GB101 View Post
      When going BluRay ISO to BD25 the copy has a narrator speaking instead of the movie track for Olympus Has Fallen and Snitch. Any suggestions?
      I'm not sure why but in v9.0.5.5 I've noticed that when I use the ripper at least 3 out of 5 discs Fab is selecting the wrong audio track by default and in the end result I'm getting the commentary track instead of the proper audio track. I've just been dealing by double checking which audio track is selected before starting the process. I never had this problem in previous versions so perhaps this will be remedied in a future release but at least for the time there's an easy work around.

Comment

You can also set it to "Select first track" on the Streams->Audio page in Common Settings. You will only see this problem when there is an AC-3/5.1 stream that contains the commentary that is the same language as the main language audio stream.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hopefully the new version will remedy the problem. When I previewed the movie it worked fine; but the end result had the commentary and now it does it on every movie I try to convert to BD25.

Comment

Working...
          X