This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue ray to Blue Ray Freezing

I have had the Regular DVDFab product for some time and love it. I am now doing the "try it" option for the blue ray to blue ray. I am not sure if I am doing this right, but when I put in a Blue ray Dics (Wanted or Death Race) and select Main Movie it begins to copy it fine till about 20% then it slows down to like .10mbs. I let it try and burn for 6 hours and it did not even get to 50%. What am I doing wrong? Also if the file is bigger then 25gigs will I need to use a program to shrink it down or can this program do that like it can with DVD's?

Compression for Blu-ray will be available very soon. The discs you are trying to backup may have a protection that is not currently supported, but this will be changing soon also. Make sure you are using the latest version of DVDFab (currently 6.0.7.0) and that you have an open internet connection available.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have the latest version, and a good internet connection. Also I was wondering when you do get the compression option fixed will it lower the resolution a lot? Do you think that it will be updated about the copy protecton thing by the end of this month? The movies I am trying to back up are

Dark Knight, Ironman, Wanted, Death Race, Equilibrium, Fantastic 4, Underworld Evolution

Comment

Working...
      X