bluray copy??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy bluray copy??

when copying main movie only, copy as 3D, there needs to be the option for forced subtitles only!

Why would anyone try to cancel "Forced Subtitles''??? The actor is speaking in a foreign lingo and you are sitting back listen to it,but have actually no clue whats so ever what he or she are talking about??? That's what you want? Pfft.
    Last edited by BERT; 09-04-2013, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
      Why would anyone try to cancel "Forced Subtitles''??? The actor is speaking in a foreign lingo and you are sitting back listen to it,but have actually no clue whats so ever what he or she are talking about??? That's what you want? Pfft.
      no no...on some disks the forced subs are in the SDH track....i want a option to KEEP only the forced part of that track.....IE: the english subs for the foreign lang.. parts

Comment

This was confusing, but I think I see now. Your player should be able to display the forced subs out of any stream that contains them (and not the normal dialogue subs). You may need to disable subs using the player's controls; most of them will play the forced subs even if other subs are disabled.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          This was confusing, but I think I see now. Your player should be able to display the forced subs out of any stream that contains them (and not the normal dialogue subs). You may need to disable subs using the player's controls; most of them will play the forced subs even if other subs are disabled.
          correct...but i am trying to backup my collection with only the stream i need, IE: forced english for foreign spoken parts...that way i don't have to turn them off on most movies....its a extra step that takes away from the movie experience...

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            and also the new dune HD 3D players do not have a BD license, so they do not honor the forced sub flag in the stream...thats why i have to save with only the forced stream.....

Comment

HUH??? I need a subtitle to understand what you are trying to say.....
              "Are you still master of your domain?"
              Cosmo Kramer

Comment

anyone from dvdfab?

Comment

is there a possibility this will happen?

Comment

3D issues have their own sub forum page... You need to post there for 3D issues...
                    "Are you still master of your domain?"
                    Cosmo Kramer

Comment

Can you please explain what you want its a bit confusing
                      do you mean you want foreign language to display in English?
                      If so there is two types of forced subs that i have ever seen
                      1st there already burn in to video
                      2 subpicture file
                      On the subittle drop down ckeck "display only forced subpicture"
                      Hope it helps
                      ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

this is a request for the copy function of the program no a issue!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonatan View Post
                          Can you please explain what you want its a bit confusing
                          do you mean you want foreign language to display in English?
                          If so there is two types of forced subs that i have ever seen
                          1st there already burn in to video
                          2 subpicture file
                          On the subittle drop down ckeck "display only forced subpicture"
                          Hope it helps
                          when watching a movie with english audio and there is forigen lang. it is displayed as text in english

yes you are correct!!!
                          there is no display only forced subpicture, that is exactly what i am asking for!!!!

this is for copying bluray main movie only and copy as 3D...

Comment

Forced subpicture will display foreign subtitle text if it in a subtitle file
                            ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Originally posted by Jonatan View Post
                              Forced subpicture will display foreign subtitle text if it in a subtitle file
                              yea...got that....need the option to select to keep ONLY the forced subtitle stream

Comment

Working...
                              X