No announcement yet.

bluray copy??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMHO, this will never be available in BR Copy.

"Copy" implies just that and it copies the titles as authored.

It is already in the "RIPPER" modules where it is necessary.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

To amplify on what Gregiboy said, if the disc is authored with the translations in a standalone stream, you can do that. If they are part of the main dialogue stream, you can't, since the disc authors relied on the player to sort them out based on forcing. Subs generally take up very little space. If what you want is for DVDFab to notify you of which stream has the forced subs, they might be able to add that, but I think it would require additional pre-processing time since each stream would have to be demuxed and scanned to see if it contained any forced subs.
      Originally posted by spl147 View Post
      yea...got that....need the option to select to keep ONLY the forced subtitle stream
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        To amplify on what Gregiboy said, if the disc is authored with the translations in a standalone stream, you can do that. If they are part of the main dialogue stream, you can't, since the disc authors relied on the player to sort them out based on forcing. Subs generally take up very little space. If what you want is for DVDFab to notify you of which stream has the forced subs, they might be able to add that, but I think it would require additional pre-processing time since each stream would have to be demuxed and scanned to see if it contained any forced subs.
        makemkv does this....though into a different container.....if it can be done in the ripper why not in the copy?

i like to keep main movie only, with english HD audio and FORCED sub for non english parts only.....as the new media players DO NOT have a bluray license (to avoid Cinivia) they do NOT honor the forced sub flag in the stream, so if i keep the first english track that contains both the SDH track and the forced subs, if i turn off the SDH i loose the forced subs...that is why i need to keep only the forced part.....as it will only play the full sub stream

i hope this makes more sence

Comment

Working...
        X