Audio problem with Iron Man 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio problem with Iron Man 3

Using 9067 to copy Bluray. I tworks, but I have the audio track for visually impaired playing with the movie. When I press menu on my Oppo player nothing happens, so I can't turn it off. How do I make a backup without this extra track playing?

Hi jcoles
    Make sure that you select the correct audio in the audio drop down box, see pic
    CBR929
    Attached Files
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Here you see the choice's for Iron Man 3 soundtracks the first audio track is DTS master this is the main audio track the ac-3 has the directors commentary in this case.

If both are checked you get both and can switch between the two with your player.If you want only the DTS master just un check the other checked soundtrack.

In Fabs software settings you can select all English soundtracks and Fab should check the DTS master first or if its hd dolby digital as long as you don't have remove HD audio checked in software settings or the pull down audio menu.
      Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Here is another screenshot using the copy program selecting main movie (I used the ripper program in the last screen shot) you click on the box under audio, highlight it and it will turn blue then you can use the pull down arrow to see what audio is on the disk and select your audio by checking the little box next to the soundtrack you want included in this example from Iron man 3 just the DTS master sound is checked so that's the only soundtrack that will copy over.
        Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jcoles View Post
          Using 9067 to copy Bluray. I tworks, but I have the audio track for visually impaired playing with the movie. When I press menu on my Oppo player nothing happens, so I can't turn it off. How do I make a backup without this extra track playing?
          I think something changed in one of the updates to DVDFab. I never had a problem until recently and now I have to re-do about 8 back-ups because I have the same problem as the OP. I have the wrong audio track (usually the visually impaired audio). I never had this problem until recently and now all my recent back-ups have the wrong audio. And I didn't change something. DVDFab changed it in one of the updates. It's not a problem redoing the back-ups...it's just time consuming.

Comment

You are correct. There is a problem in BD Copy with the placement of the default arrow in Main Movie. It makes the default play audio the AC-3/2 track or second English track in some cases, which can be a commentary or a visually-impaired stream. This began in v9.0.6.3 I think and should have been fixed by now. Full Disc should work correctly, but I have not tried it.

Until this is corrected, you can take care of it manually by moving the default arrow to the correct (top) audio stream (the one with HD Master in most cases).

See the attached screen captures.
            Attached Files
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I did choose the DTS audio stream when I customized the backup of the main movie & got the visually impaired audio stream. How do I correct this?

Comment

Putting a green check in the box will not make it default, you have to move the black arrowhead immediately to the left of the box you want to be the default audio.
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X