Still preview problems after compression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still preview problems after compression

I've had this issue for a long time no matter what ver.

after main movie compress to 25gb I try to check it with Fabs internal player to see if the audio is correct ( no subs, voice over etc.. sometimes no audio even with HD used like WWZ had no audio /w the HD 7.1 used)

but the internal player crashes Fab. It plays fine until a Fab compressed movie is tried.

any thoughts? it shows the video while its compressing if I put it on there.

DJ1

ok 25gb dadfab BDRE plays fine in stand alone player (WWZ) but if I do preview on DVDFAB it crashes the program

this seems odd to me esp. looking at it from a disc

Comment

Go into DVDFab Settings and change the preview engine. There are two choices, Internal and Direct Show. I use Internal, but your system may be different. Restart DVDFab after the change.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Go into DVDFab Settings and change the preview engine. There are two choices, Internal and Direct Show. I use Internal, but your system may be different. Restart DVDFab after the change.
        Hey thanks that worked, now I can see for some reason it has sub titles even tho I selected hd sound w/o burning a BDRE first

Comment

You can right click in the Preview window to change/enable/disable sub and audio streams.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X