Narrator is always on 9.55 & 9.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Narrator is always on 9.55 & 9.7

I'm coping Oblivion and the Narrator always is on the audio track. How do I shut this off? Shouldn't it be off by default? Annoying.

You probably made the copy with the wrong audio stream set as the default in Main Movie copy mode (Full Disc or Clone should work correctly). You can make a change in Settings that will prevent it in the future, see the screen capture attached.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Please select "All tracks" in Common Setting -> Streams -> Audio.
      And you can set the default playback audio track by the black arrow in mainmovie.

Wilson
      Attached Files
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

OK, so we have two posts for the same issue, both are polar opposite. signals says to select first track, Wilson says to select all tracks. lol

I'm having the same issue!
        For the record, my system was setup to select all tracks. So I switched it to select first track. NOt sure yet how it will turn out, but the preview is not having the narration..

Comment

Originally posted by broderp View Post
          OK, so we have two posts for the same issue, both are polar opposite. signals says to select first track, Wilson says to select all tracks. lol

For the record, my system was setup to select all tracks. So I switched it to select first track. NOt sure yet how it will turn out, but the preview is not having the narration..
          Please update to the latest version V9071 and have a try. We did some improve for the issue which select the narration audio as default.
          Please tell us the result in V9071. Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Either suggestion will produce the result you wanted, the powerful user options that DVDFab provides often have different ways of producing a given result.

In v9.0.7.1, it appears that the selection logic is improved so that the correct audio stream is chosen for Default playback, but depending on your settings in Streams->Audio, all of the chosen language streams may be selected as well, producing a much larger output file.

Originally posted by broderp View Post

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I was having the same problem backing up This Is the End, but the change to v9.0.7.1 with the selection of the first track worked.

Comment

Working...
              X