Won't copy - states need Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't copy - states need Update

This was apparently a problem with 9.0.7.0. I tried to copy a Blu-ray disc today with 9.0.7.2, and it stated that I need to update to be able to copy.

Same Problem Here

I had to go back to v9.0.6.3 because of this problem. Even if I do the update and it says I am already using the latest version, it still doesn't work.

Comment

Try uninstalling the previous version, then install v9072. A few users have reported this. Use the uninstaller that comes with DVDFab, then reboot before installing v9072.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I tried your suggestion, even rebooted after the installation as well. Same as before, it requests an update.

Comment

Please post your log file.
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Attached.
            Attached Files

Comment

Please give us the screenshot of License Info dialog. Click "?" and select "License Info".

Wilson
              Attached Files
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

What would someone's license have to do with this? It appears to be related to the new 9.0.7.0 and 9.0.7.2 versions from what I can tell. Reverting back to 9.0.6.x versions seems to fix the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by skeelo58 View Post
                  What would someone's license have to do with this? It appears to be related to the new 9.0.7.0 and 9.0.7.2 versions from what I can tell. Reverting back to 9.0.6.x versions seems to fix the problem.
                  No version since 9.0.6.0. has worked for me. Every version since then has stated it needs an update to work.

Comment

This is still happening - can anyone help with this?

Comment

Originally posted by hd0710 View Post
                      This is still happening - can anyone help with this?

Comment

Happening here too. Still using older version.

Comment

Working...
                        X