internet is required to open this blu-ray disk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

internet is required to open this blu-ray disk

i am getting this message trying to copy the croods, i did search the forum but could not find anything ( only a post dated back to 2010) any help will be greatly appreciated..thanks

firewall is totally disable as well as antivirus, still same problem.
    using dvdfab 8173

Same problem here with Monsters. Did some searching and also noticed that there wasn't much recent for this problem. Looks like it was a problem on their end last time it happened.

Comment

Same problem here except with a different disk.

Comment

same problem for me.. just upgrade to latest official release and now im getting this error too

Comment

I too am getting the same error with the Blu-ray, Killing Season. No change to my Firewall or PC and I have Internet access. Additionally 9.0.7.2's ability to check the Internet for software updates also fails. I can only conclude it is a Server problem on DVDFab's end...... Hope they read these forums !

Comment

def some server issue.. i went back to 2 older versions and im gettin the same error... saying no internet connection.. i have no firewall so this is on fabs end..

Comment

It is a known issue effecting components of Fab, Fab Player and Passkey. They are working on it.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Same here... This brings up a question. What if down the road heaven forbid you guys close, what will happen then. Will you unlock the program so it will work without reaching out for a handshake?

Just a thought?

Thanks

Comment

The server is up again and running, please try it.

Datag, your doomsday scenario is extremely unlikely. They are working on a better fallback system for the failed function. Rest easy
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post

Datag, your doomsday scenario is extremely unlikely. They are working on a better fallback system for the failed function. Rest easy
                    Thanks good to know. I have seen this happen before with other setups. I appreciate the the comment that doomsday wont be forthcoming.

Comment

I just had this problem 6 hours ago.I opened firewall ,clicked on top EXCEPTIONS and then ticked square where it says DVDfab9 and also DVDfab 8.And away I went and copied the lone ranger. The program actually told me to check Firewall
                      Last edited by BERT; 10-31-2013, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Pretty sure this was a coincidence, this was about the time the server came back up. Nothing was done that would have created the need for a new rule in most firewalls.

Comment

What does't kill you makes you stronger.

(At least that's what they say!) Anyway, After freaking out and cleaning a mint disc over and over, restarting my pc and scratching my head I finally was forced to learn more about firewalls. In the future I will relax and be more patient and trusting. I CAN JUST PICTURE YOU GUYS ON RED ALERT.

Comment

Yes, reading about the real fault I'm sure this was a coincidence.But I did learn a bit more about Firewall.So thanks for that

Comment

thank you so much for the excellent service
                              working great again.

Comment

Working...
                              X