Audio / Chapter change issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio / Chapter change issues

Backing up Monsters University and all through the blue ray copy the audio drops out for a second and the chapter selection appears in the bottom left like you are skipping through. Did this all the way through. Did master reset on my player without any change.

This is happening on this disk because it's made up of about 100 small little files because of this the player has audio problems when it changes from one file to the next.This problem is caused by the way they made the disk.Their are only a few like this Wreck it Ralph is another with this problem.

Fab doesn't seem to have a solution for this yet however you can turn the movie into a side by side 3d movie and it should play fine.
    Disks like these are made outside the USA.

Are you using the 3d version as I didn't think the blu ray version had this problem?

In any case always post you internal log file so we can see if it's the same problem or something different.
    Last edited by glenns; 11-01-2013, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
      This is happening on this disk because it's made up of about 100 small little files because of this the player has audio problems when it changes from one file to the next.This problem is caused by the way they made the disk.Their are only a few like this Wreck it Ralph is another with this problem.

Fab doesn't seem to have a solution for this yet however you can turn the movie into a side by side 3d movie and it should play fine.
      Disks like these are made outside the USA.

Are you using the 3d version as I didn't think the blu ray version had this problem?

In any case always post you internal log file so we can see if it's the same problem or something different.

Yes the Blu-Ray [non 3D] does have this same issue.

Please tell me what a "side by side" movie is and how does one create one?

Comment

Post the log file as requested, impossible to help without it.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X