Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28% discount

I tried to buy with a discount but dont works

Email mona@dvdfab.com explain it to her she will help you.Wait a few days for her to get back to you she has been busy.

Comment

Not aware of a 28% discount deal. The recent email promo deals were for Fab Player and expire at midnight tonight. There is still a 20% discount deal running.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signals: Halloween sale up to 30 percent off good till nov 5th.He posted at 1058pm should have gotten discount in time.
        Last edited by glenns; 11-06-2013, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Well, I noticed that the Halloween discount for Bluray copy was good till Oct 31.

Comment

There were different discounts on different products. The 20% is still working, always get the latest code from the website homepage. I am sure they will have even more deals as the holidays get closer, it is done every year. But waiting is not likely to save you more than an additional 5% or so, i.e. 25% off instead of 20.

//////////UPDATE///////////
            I just looked at the "deals" page on the website and it is confusing. For instance, above the "deals" window it says only good through November 7, but that only applies to the combo deals (25%) or Media Player 2 (30%), the BD Copy only deal (28%) expired October 31. I think it was part of an earlier promotion. So, here we had 3 different discounts with 2 different expiration dates. Confusing? YES! Note that there has been high demand for Player 2 and the deep discount for the Lifetime license may not be repeated! Word to the wise!
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X