Can't copy The Wolverine blu-ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't copy The Wolverine blu-ray

I can't copy The Wolverine blu-ray. I'm running the latest version of DVDFab. It tries to open the disc when starting but is unable - I just get the message stating that I should update to the latest version. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Post your internal log file see the link at the bottom of post on how to post logs.

Comment

Pretty sure the server will need an update for this one, I can't get it to copy correctly either in Full Disc mode. I am trying Main Movie now.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Using v9.1.1.2 Beta I managed to get a no compression Full Disc copy, but it does not play in Total Media Theater 5. It plays almost correctly in DVDFab Media Player 2, with the exception of the annoying graphics that pop onto the screen at each chapter change (see attached). My log contains some incorrect information so I did not post it.
        Attached Files
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I was able to copy uncompressed to ISO or folder but not able to compress from ISO or folder to BD25 - any solutions on this one ?

Comment

This topic was from last year don't hijack a old topic as the Fab versions changed a lot from version 9112.Start your own topic and include your dvdfab internal log for this compression problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverine1977 View Post
              I was able to copy uncompressed to ISO or folder but not able to compress from ISO or folder to BD25 - any solutions on this one ?
              Check and make sure you are still registered for Blu-ray copy

Comment

Working...
              X