Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drive D: Can not do AACS Authentication

Hi all,
    One of my friends was trying to rip Turbo and Elysium Blu-ray movies and DVDFab gave him the message "Drive D: Cannot do AACS Authentication. Please insert the disc into an AACS compatible drive..." He told me he had no problem with other discs (Man of Steel, R.I.P.D...). Does it mean that he needs to buy a new Blu-ray drive?

Thank you for any help or directions.

Make sure he is using 9.1.1.9 and has access to the Internet while scanning.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

This disc produces a Cinavia warning, which is normal. Otherwise it opens fine with v9.1.1.9. Tell your friend to join the forum and post the DVDFab internal log session from this disc, along with a screen capture of the warning if possible. I don't think that warning is coming from DVDFab, possibly some other software that he has installed.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sounds like the drives firmware may need updating so check his burner's firmware. A easy way to do it is use the update drives firmware option in img burn as it tells you the version your using now and take's you to to a good internet sight to download new firmware.You can also go to the drives brand internet sight and check for the latest firmware.

Comment

Working...
        X