Can't open Despicable Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't open Despicable Me

Can't open Despicable Me to make a backup of the main movie. I also tried the whole disc copy, but that will not open either. I thought this issue was fixed but I guess not. Anyone else able to open Despicable Me? Brand new disc cleaned twice. Works fine in blu ray player and TMT5.

Originally posted by FabDVDFab View Post
    Can't open Despicable Me to make a backup of the main movie. I also tried the whole disc copy, but that will not open either. I thought this issue was fixed but I guess not. Anyone else able to open Despicable Me? Brand new disc cleaned twice. Works fine in blu ray player and TMT5.
    Your source is a 2D or 3D? I open source(3D) working properly.
    Attached Files

Comment

Sorry its 2D.

But thanks for checking 3d I will be doing that too someday in the future.

Comment

Post your internal log for this disks failed attempt.See how to in the link below in my post.If the disk is scratched up it just won't copy or convert.When you get the 3d disk you will be able to extract a blu ray copy from it.

Comment

Is this the original movie or Despicable Me 2 ?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Its for original Despicable Me. Despicable me 2 worked fine.

I'll have to try to post disks failed attempt log.

No scratchs perfect. But cleaned twice because sometimes that works.

Comment

Here we go. This is what I get.

Reading/Writing Error Control
              D:/[DESPICABLE_ME]
              Error while reading! Please choose what to do?

I attached the two files that update with this blu ray
              dvdfab_burn_vso & dvdfav_internal

And this keeps going:
              Open Blu-ray source: D:\[DESPICABLE_ME]...
              Attached Files
              Last edited by FabDVDFab; 01-03-2014, 06:06 AM.

Comment

4m 54.33s: read error: 11 7700864 8127154 7701119 50546
                Look close for a scratch close to the disks hole as about 5 mins into it theirs a read error.Copying a disk is way different than playing a disk.

If 100 percent sure theirs no scratch use a cleaning disk maybe the laser lens has dust on it but if other disks rip ok then it's a scratched disk or defective disk.

Comment

Thank you and I will start to post the log files from now one.

Comment

Wow you're right there is a scratch near the hub.

I just opened it too. But I bought it in 2011 so I guess there no returning it.

Thank you guys. I guess I now know how to trouble shut these a little bit. Thank you again

Comment

Your welcome that's what this forum is for.

Comment

Working...
                      X