9122 refuses to change copy mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9122 refuses to change copy mode

Been using DVDFab for some years now, but since v9 the damn thing just refuses to play nice. Now using 9.1.2.2 (tried the latest beta) DVDFab will not change copy mode, this problem has been occurring for the last two or three versions. Trying to backup my Star Trek Blue Ray disks using full disk mode, but Fab is stuck on main movie mode and wont change. Tried reinstalling too. The previous version had the same problem, and support suggested using 9121Beta which worked once and then stopped working. Also, is anyone else having trouble getting clicked buttons to work first time...? I generally have to click several times to get them to work...?

Windows 8.1 64
    Core i7
    32 gig Ram
    SSD

I have not noticed this on 9.1.2.2 or 9.1.2.3, but I am Win7 and it may be an 8 issue. Hopefully others will comment.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well, don't I feel silly... I even went to the trouble of reinstalling my OS.. only to finally realise that the problem was as simple as turning of an app called "dimscreen" which strangely enough, dims the screen....
      In my defence though, I had no reason to suspect it because this is the first time I have had a problem with it in,... well... ever...! Well I suppose it didn't hurt to do a cleanup, and now I can breath a bit easier...

Comment

Working...
      X