Bluray's with multiple disc for movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluray's with multiple disc for movie

I've been a long time user of DVD copy and now I've upgraded to Blurays. I just copy them to Bluray folders which I play on my dune hd duo. I have a question for anyone that can help. I'm fixing to back up the Lord of the Rings Triology and each movie is divided into 2 disc. How do I back this up? I've not run into this before. Do I just make 2 different movies folders? Is there a way that dvdfab can combine both disc into one folder? I don't want to compress anything because disc space is cheap. If somebody could help me I would really appreciate it.

If they were DVDs you could use Merge mode, but unfortunately this feature does not exist yet for Blu-ray Copy. The only answer is to do what the studio did when they made the discs: put it in two folders.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok that's what I will do then. I appreciate you helping me.

Comment

Working...
      X