DVDFab won't load movie folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab won't load movie folder

I have a couple of blu-ray movies that where converted using a different program from blu-ray to a file folder. When I try to add that folder to DVDfab to back up to a blu-ray disc it never load. I drag and drop the folder and dvdfab says its opening the folder but it has been like that for about 2hrs hours now and nothing has loaded. Any idea what might be happening?

Hi,please open Fab click the button top right > click open log folder copy and post your internal log here. Thanks.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

It seems to be only the backups I have done with another program. I didnt have blu-ray discs to back up to at the time so I saved it as a file and now its not loading into the program.

Comment

I don't have a log, it only happens when I ran out of discs and saved the blu-ray backup to a folder using other software copy and then try to load the folder to dvdfab.
        Last edited by 90312; 02-02-2014, 02:25 AM. Reason: Naming other software.

Comment

You say you saved it as a file? What type of file did you save it as?
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

it is actually saved as a file folder. a BD folder

Comment

Try making a iso from the bd folder with img burn then using that ISO see if it will load in fab.

Comment

Thank you for help, that worked. I appreciate it.

Comment

Try making the folder with DVDFab.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

cessna1466u: Your welcome.

Comment

Working...
                    X