add miniso with v9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add miniso with v9

Okay, The last update somehow turned off make a miniso when I'm doing bluray copy mainmovie only. How can I add the miniso without redoing a bounch of movies. I can't figure it out for dvdfab V9 I checked out the V8 tutorial but that doesn't help with all the new menus. Do I have to redo them again? or is it possible like it was with V8?

Just do it with virtual drive right click on it select make mini iso and drag or drop the movie in and your done.
    Attached Files

Comment

Cool, will try that. Thanks.

Comment

Done! That was quick and easy. Thank you very much for letting me know how to do it.

Comment

The checkbox for it is on the Advanced Settings page for BD Copy, click on the button under the big blue copy mode icon. It was still checked for v9125 for me.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Your very welcome I found mine unchecked also so I checked marked it.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X