escape plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

signals : Region 1 / Canada.

Look like my blu-ray is dead then... it's working halftime. Sadly i buy this blu-ray 2 year ago... I'l never buy LG bluray again now.

Any clue on a Good Blu-Ray ? i heard than Pioneer BDR-208DBK Blu-ray DVD CD Burner is really awesome.

Regards,

Comment

Thanks for the info. Other Canadians have reported a problem with Ender, so it may be a slightly different protection, perhaps the same on the other titles you mentioned.

I have a Panasonic USB optical drive and a standalone BD player, all have been very good. Try blowing yours out with an air duster first.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Pioneer BDR-208DBK Blu-ray DVD CD Burner is really awesome.
        They are great drives.

Comment

Trying to make a back up of the Canadian version, bought it from Walmart but even with 9.1.2.8 it seems to go fine, gets to 50%, then increases the time left by a ton and then goes to 0:00 remaining and just hangs. I actually burnt the file it did and it was portion of the movie with no audio.

Any help?

Comment

Working...
          X