Internet is required to open this bluray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet is required to open this bluray

Anyone getting the message "Internet is required to open this Bluray" in the last two days.
    My Internet is working and firewall not blocking DVDfab. I read in some older forum posts when this happened to many people it was the servers in Beijing not having access to the BD+ encryption links.

haven't had that message before. I'm sure one the staff will be along soon to help you out.
    Never hurts to post your logs so they can have a look as well.
    Sometimes the logs show a different problem.

Comment

No response from Fengato

I still have not heard anything from Fengato. They are usually pretty responsive, but nothing yet. I emailed support days ago and no response via the forum to help.

Comment

Please post your logs if you want a fast response. All of China was closed for 2 weeks for the New Year's holiday, so a big backlog in email responses. The decryption server is fine, I just checked it.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm getting the same message with Ender's Game. Log attached.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X