Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy Fab doesn't work using main movie 3d episode disks

Note to developers:
    Fab will only pick one of the titles on a 3d disk with 3 episodes on the disk. When main movie full 3d is used like in the 2/d-3/d movie (The Universe 3d) blu ray.

Fab picks title 201 that's not the first episode on the disk but it is one that's in 3d.Their are 9 main titles on the region 1 disk numbered 201-800-803-802-805-808-804-802-807

Their are 2 other chapters in 3d,3 that are not in 3d and I am not sure about the last 3.They all have the exact same run time 44.04 with 5 chapters each.

Fab user's would like a way to use Fab to pick the other correct 2 titles that are in 3d without using other programs so as to make Fab easy to use for the non technical user.

Several newer non technical users have asked me if i could summit this problem to the Fab developers as they didn't know what the exact problem was and why it doesn't work.They know they can make a full disk and compress it but don't want this.I myself know how to do this using programs outside of Fab they look for a Fab solution.

If the Fab viewer was able to view full 3d this would be very easy as just select a title and play if it's in 3d your all set however it doesn't do this and work needs to be done on it as it doesn't work with forced subtitles which would be a big help when making those kind of disks with forced subtitles but that's a different problem.

Grandma also is now making 3d backups for her grand children as they keep loosing or breaking them.She doesn't want to learn programs outside of Fab it took me long enough to teach her how to use it.Grandma won't let me help her she wants to do it herself.Granny says in China elders are highly respected maybe Chinese developer can help with a Fab solution.

Disk has 3 episodes in 3d but disk has 9 main titles same run time 44:04.Fab picks one then you have no way to pick the the other 2 episodes that are in 3d using only Fab.Same with copy main movie 3d and 3d ripper.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by glenns; 02-10-2014, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Main Movie allows a single title only. To copy all episodes for a BD, you would need to use Full Disc mode (or Clone) until Customize mode is put back into the BD Copy module.

Re: Ripper, it seems more information is needed in the Title window so that a user can tell which ones are to be converted.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X