Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone running into problems with Ender's Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone running into problems with Ender's Game?

Thanks in advance! I am running the latest version of 9.1.2.5.

Originally posted by thebanker View Post
    Thanks in advance! I am running the latest version of 9.1.2.5.
    please post your dvdfab logs, if you are using the free decrypter version
    it may not be supported yet. this post needs moved to the dvd copy section you'll get more help there.
    Last edited by october262; 02-12-2014, 08:47 PM.

Comment

@ thebanker
      Please tell us if this is a DVD or Blu-Ray so that I can move it to the correct forum.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Blu-Ray copy of Ender's Game. I have the lifetime version of the software. Thanks for moving this to the correct part of the forum.

Comment

Yes, I'm am having problems with the Blu-Ray of Ender's Game. I too have the lifetime version of Blu-Ray Copy and have tired 9.1.2.5 and 9.1.2.6 Beta. Both failed at ~10% when trying to make a backup of the Full Disc. For what it's worth, I tried Movie Only on 9.1.2.6 Beta and that appeared to work.
          ASRock X470 Taichi, 3900X, 2X8GB of 3200-14 Memory, NVIDIA GTX 960, SanDisk Extreme Pro 240GB, 2-WD SN750's 500GB, WD Black 2TB, LG WH16NS40, Seasonic X750, EVGA CLC 280, Acer B247W 16:10, Win 10 Pro

Comment

The R1/US retail combo pack version of the DVD is fully supported by DVDFab v9.1.2.6 with PathPlayer enabled. If you are having problems, post your internal log session from the failed attempt. There may be other versions which will be supported as soon as possible.

For the Blu-ray, Main Movie is supported for the retail version of the disc; there will be a fix released for Full Disc soon. Again, other versions (like the ones found on ebay and other sites) will be supported ASAP.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Did a test ... was successful in making a copy of the Main Movie and not the Full Disc copy.

Comment

As expected at this point per my previous post.
                Originally posted by thebanker View Post
                Did a test ... was successful in making a copy of the Main Movie and not the Full Disc copy.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X