Bluray copy/rip problem: Romeo and Juliet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluray copy/rip problem: Romeo and Juliet

I cannot copy (or rip) to disc Romeo and Juliet Bluray (region 1 disc) a recent Relativity title but another recent Relativity title, Free Birds, worked just fine. I've tried latest version 8, latest version 9, and latest beta. DVDFab comes up but when it attempts to read the disc, it churns and churns and eventually gives me an error that on the net appears to be security related. The disc is readable on a Bluray player. Is anyone aware of this?

You are the first to mention it that I have seen. To be able to help, we need to see your DVDFab internal log session from the failure. This assumes that you have the registered version of DVDFab. Supply the log session from v9.1.2.6 Beta or a later version if there is one at the time.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Requested log files...

Thanks for your prompt reply. See attached zip file containing the log files from both DVDFab 8 and 9 sessions. Please advise if I've sent the wrong files). TIA
      Attached Files

Comment

These are correct, looking them over now. Have you purchased a license for the Blu-ray Copy module and activated it?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes and no...

I have purchased a license but have not activated it yet. Does the license allow for installation on more than one computer (e.g., home and office)? It would only be for company use by a single individual but sometimes I work from home and connect to the company servers from there. Please advise.

Comment

Any suggestions...

So... any suggestions on how to proceed? Is this a security issue that is not supported by DVDFab? Please advise and thank you.

Comment

Hi Licensed2RIP
              Yes, you can install it on more than one computer BUT, DO NOT run it on both computers at the same time or you take the chance of having your license blacklisted.

Make sure that you have the latest drivers set up for VirtualBox, also make sure that your drives can be seen in Fab settings, under drives.
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X