Video Reencode When Trying To Copy Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Reencode When Trying To Copy Blu-Ray

Trying to copy Kill Bill Vol 1 Blu to my computer to encode later. Instead of simply copying the disc's files it seems to be trying to reencode video?

This also happened in DVDFab v8.2.3.0 with the same disc, and also with both Home Alone blus.
    Attached Files

Please attach the DVDFab internal log session for this attempt.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by mwill39014 View Post
      Trying to copy Kill Bill Vol 1 Blu to my computer to encode later. Instead of simply copying the disc's files it seems to be trying to reencode video?

This also happened in DVDFab v8.2.3.0 with the same disc, and also with both Home Alone blus.
      Your screenshot looks like how it appears when you first place the disc in the drive and copy. Due to the different types of files and all of the folders and such, it initially reports a longer time to process but if you wait 2-3 minutes, it will eventually get to copying the M2TS files and begin reporting a more accurate remaining time. So just be patient and give it around 5 minutes or so for the time to get down to normal.

However, if you have tried this and it has stayed on the same remaining time shown in your screenshot, then yes, that is a problem.
      Last edited by SuperFist; 03-06-2014, 11:15 AM.

Comment

I've attached the log for this instance.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X