The Hunger Games - Catching Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m+m
    Please try v9.1.3.5 and post the results.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi !

I have a weird problem with the same movie ...

I tried to rip the "Movie Only" out of the full disc but when it reached 99%, it kept running again and again ... and during many hours last night ...

I tried with 9.1.3.3 and 9.1.3.5 ...

Anything I can do ??

LePousson

Comment

Hi,
        m+m
        Please backup the movie to hard disk(output to .iso file) , then use imgburn to burn it.
        imgburn is free software
        imgburn, imgburner, img burn, img burner, imageburn, imageburner, image burn, image burner, image write, image writer, iso burner, iso writer, cd burner, dvd burner, bin, cue, gcm, gi, img, iso, lst, nrg, mds, pdi, burn, burner, write, writer, image, drive, cuesheet, lightning uk, dvd decrypter, backup, cd, cdr, cdrw, dvd, dvdr, dvd-r, dvd-rw, dvd-r dl, dvd+r, dvd+rw, dvd+r dl, dvdram, hd dvd-r, hd dvd-rw, hd dvd-ram, bd-r, bd-re, dual layer, double layer, bluray, blu ray, blu-ray, hddvd, hd dvd, hd-dvd, burn audio, write audio, burn bin, write bin, burn cue, write cue, burn dvd, write dvd, burn iso, write iso, burn img, write img, write image, burn video_ts, write video_ts, burn bdmv, write bdmv, burn dvd video, write dvd video, burn bluray, write bluray, burn blu-ray, write blu-ray, layerbreak, layer break, VIDEO_TS, bup ifo vob

Comment

I have backed up full disc iso used fab 9135 to select main movie then play thru internial player but the main movie file it selects is not the same time as the it shows in my Blu-ray player and it does not play in the right order bits of the movie will play at the wrong times the first hunger games blu ray did the same thing put the dvd backed up fine
          Last edited by m+m; 03-19-2014, 09:59 AM. Reason: left out word

Comment

burning with img burn now I did not think it would fit but it said it would thank you

Comment

Catching Fire Continuity Problem

Originally posted by m+m View Post
              it does not play in the right order bits of the movie will play at the wrong times the first hunger games blu ray did the same thing put the dvd backed up fine
              I'd just like to add that like m+m, I've had problems with a full disc copy or main movie having scene continuity errors. I can't tell you if scenes play twice in different places or if multiple scenes are playing in the wrong order but it's a genuine problem. Also like m+m I had this problem with the original Hunger Games movie, it that case there was one particular scene that played multiple times out of order through a good portion of the movie.

- Norm

Comment

Originally posted by geilee View Post
                Hi,
                m+m
                Please backup the movie to hard disk(output to .iso file) , then use imgburn to burn it.
                imgburn is free software
                http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
                geilee
                thank you for the info plays great this will come in handy for some of the other movies that need a little compression in fab but wont with img burn once again thank you m+m

Comment

Even with 9.1.5.9, the movie will not play, either from a 50GB copy or from the 25GB reduced size copy.

After the DTS logo is played, it stops. The player doesn't hang, you just can't do anything except press stop.

You can play the special features.

Region A
                  UPC: 031398181521
                  Attached Files

Comment

use fab 9.1.4.6. or earlier

Comment

use fab 9.1.4.6. or earlier
                      Interesting. Thanks for the tip.

Things shouldn't break going forward.

Comment

9146 is the last version that will remove encryption in us due to m.p.a. lawyers

Comment

Originally posted by MrVideo View Post
                          Even with 9.1.5.9, the movie will not play, either from a 50GB copy or from the 25GB reduced size copy.

After the DTS logo is played, it stops. The player doesn't hang, you just can't do anything except press stop.

You can play the special features.

Region A
                          UPC: 031398181521
                          Which player are you using?
                          User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

9146 is the last version that will remove encryption in us due to m.p.a. lawyers
                            Sorry, I thought it was a version that would work on this release. It did not. You are assuming that I download U.S. releases.

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post
                              Which player are you using?
                              Samsung BD-H5900 & BD-C6500.

Frankly, I do not believe it is the player, any player.

Comment

Originally posted by MrVideo View Post
                                Samsung BD-H5900 & BD-C6500.

Frankly, I do not believe it is the player, any player.
                                Ok , I will have a try.
                                User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                                For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                                For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                                For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
                                X