Cannot compress this movie to fit on BD25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot compress this movie to fit on BD25

I'm trying to compress Conquest of the Planet of the Apes to fit onto a BD25 disc and it won't work. I've tried using versions 9136 and 8230 and neither will work.

The compression starts OK but when the process gets to 1% complete the speed steadily drops until it hits zero and it never does anything else. The program doesn't crash or anything it just won't go past 1%. I left it overnight and came back the next morning expecting it to be finished and it was still at 1% complete.

I am mounting the full BD50 iso of the movie on the HDD to do the compression. The BD50 iso ripped with 9136 plays fine.

I'm including the logs for both 9136 and 8230.
    Attached Files

Hi Diaboyos
    My only suggestion would be is to disable Cuda and Lightning Shrink to see if you have the same results.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I can't find where to disable either of those in either version. It's late and I'm probably overlooking it but I can't find it. Which section are they in?

Comment

Do not mount the ISO using a virtual drive, it is not necesssary. Just click the "+" button to add the ISO as a Source file. If it does not compress, post the DVDFab internal log session from the attempt, you know the drill.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X